Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

I hope that everyone had a fabulous holiday season!  I sure did.  I spent a couple of weeks hanging out with my husband and children.  We got out of the city for a few days and traveled to Monterrey Bay.  We drove down Big Sur, visited the Monterrey Bay Aquarium, and cruised along the 17 Mile Drive.  We had a wonderful time and it was great to spend some quality time with the kids.
 













I also made a large list of resolutions that will hopefully remain unbroken throughout the upcoming year. Some of my resolutions included getting more regular exercise, spending more quality time with my kids, painting like crazy, and editing a novel that I wrote for NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month). What are your resolutions this year?

No comments: