Monday, April 18, 2011

Visit to Google

My husband surprised me this weekend by taking me to visit Google. I am a major Google fan and I have always wanted to work there. Who knows if it will ever happen, but I can dream, can't I?

There are a bunch of Google bikes for visitors to ride around the campus. So of course, my husband and I had to try them out.
Look at all those bikes!
My little girl loved the big desserts display they have. There was a giant doughnut, robot, honey bee, sundae, and some sort of eclair thing. We had so much fun walking around the Google grounds and taking pictures. We weren't the only ones doing so either! There were quite a few people out taking pictures in front of the Google sign, in front of their main office, and of course, in front of the big desserts.

No comments: