Friday, April 8, 2011

Really?? Pia?!

Pia Toscano

Okay, so I have to admit that I am a big American Idol fan. I've never been a fan of the first few weeks of the season, but once the show actually gets going, I love it. Especially this year. All of the contestants are amazingly talented and they give me goose bumps every week. Although, I also must admit that I don't vote. Ever. I waste enough time watching the show every week, and I just can't seem to justify wasting any more in order to vote.

I was very sad and surprised to see that Pia Toscano was sent home last night. I had her pegged for a finalist. It was definitely a shock. Okay, so she didn't move around a lot when she sang. Sometimes she did these squats while she was onstage that were really weird and her clothes were a little too outlandish for my tastes - but she is amazing singer.

Honestly, I think that she will be just fine. Sure it would help if she had a few more weeks on the show, but she has already established a large fan base. She has those gorgeous curves, that beautiful hair, and with a voice like hers, she will never be wanting for a stage!

No comments: