Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Art Project, powered by Google

All I can say is WOW! Google is constantly coming up with amazing new innovations for sharing information. I saw their Art Project when I logged in this morning and was completely blown away. It is an amazing project that enables you to virtually visit incredible art museums around the world and look at the artwork up close, in high resolution. Now, any ordinary person with an internet connection can visit world renowned art museums that they might never have the opportunity to visit otherwise.

I have always been a fan of Google, but now I am a full blown Google fanatic! Google has brought history and art together and shared it with the world. If you haven't already, I would really encourage you to check out the Google Art Project. You'll be glad you did!

http://www.googleartproject.com/

No comments: