Wednesday, July 29, 2009

14th Annual Richard Schmid Art Auction

The 14th Annual Richard Schmid Art Auction is rapidly approaching. I would like to take a moment to remind everyone about it. I will be sending postcards out to family and friends to remind them as well. It is a wonderful opportunity to see some fantastic artwork and make an acquisition for your collection. Proceeds go to benefit the Rist Canyon Fire Department. I am very pleased to have my painting "Snow Covered Fields" included in the silent auction. If you are in Colorado during the first part of September (the 6th) I would strongly encourage you to stop by the auction. More information about the auction can be found at their website:

http://www.richardschmidauction.com/

To see the postcard that I will be sending to my friends and family, please visit this link:

http://www.richardschmidauction.com/images/Postcard09%20PROOF.pdf

My name is on the back, in the third row of participating artists, about halfway down.

No comments: