Friday, February 18, 2011

My Other Baby's Birthday

Yes it is true, my children's birthdays are within 2 days of each other. What is really weird is that they both had the same due date while I was pregnant, they looked identical as babies, and they were both born at the same time in the evening. They are exactly 1 year, 363 days apart in age.

My little girl turned three yesterday. She has been so excited for her birthday to arrive that she has been counting down the days until she could say that she was three years old. We are having a princess party for her and her friends this weekend. She is such a mellow and sweet little girl. I know many a parent that would turn green with envy if they knew how mild and good natured my daughter is! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful little person in my life and in my home. She is always a delight to be with and a joy to have around. She means the world to me!

No comments: