Friday, October 2, 2009

Open Edition Prints Discontinued

Over the course of the past few years, I have offered open edition prints of several of my paintings. However, after much thought and consideration, I have decided to discontinue offering this option for my artwork. I feel that for my particular situation and style of art, open edition prints were not serving the purpose that I want. So now, I am going to focus solely on creating and selling my original paintings. If I do decide to try prints out again in the future, they will be limited editions through a major publishing and licensing company.

As I mentioned earlier, this decision came after much thought and consideration. I want my collectors to feel secure in the knowledge that they have purchased an original, one of a kind piece of art from me, and that there are no reproductions hanging on another person's wall.

No comments: