Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Autumn in Wisconsin's Farmland



Since this may be our last autumn in Wisconsin, I told my husband that I wanted to get some photographs of the local farms outside of the city limits. The weather on Saturday was surprisingly nice, so we headed out to the country. One of the things I love the most about Wisconsin is the beautiful autumn days. The colors are so exquisite that they simply take my breath away. I don't believe that there is a better time of year than the fall. I am overwhelmed with happiness every time I step out my door.

I love the contrast in this photos between the light cornfields and the vibrant blue sky with the bright red barn creating a wonderful focal point. Perhaps I'll get my act together and actually paint one of these little farms!

No comments: