Thursday, July 9, 2009

I Just Can't Help Myself


I was going to wait until I had the finished painting to post, but I can't help myself. I am so excited about this painting that I wanted to show you the work in progress. This is just a sketch of the painting, but you can get the general idea of what is going on.

If you want to make this interesting, you can leave a comment and mention what you think the scene is about. It should be pretty easy to guess. Anyone who gets it right will receive 10% off on the purchase of their choice (including this painting!). Originals only - unfortunately I am not able to give a discount on prints or cards.
If you think you have it right, leave a comment with your email address, or just email me with your guess and your desired purchase (if applicable).

Sign up for my newsletter to receive updates on my artwork and upcoming events!

No comments: