Friday, July 17, 2009

Finally Some Progress to Post - New DSFDF Challenge

Hopefully this drawing isn't too hard to see, but I finally have my finished drawing for the new DSFDF challenge. I will be transferring this drawing over to watercolor paper later and I will post the finished painting when I get done. Watercolor is a very challenging medium for me, so this is a very exciting prospect - to paint the figure in watercolor. I am always up for a challenge and I love the excitement of watching a painting unfold under my brush. I have been painting this piece in my mind for the past week and so if everything goes well, I will have a very nice figure painting on my hands. Best of luck to any of you that are also participating in the most recent Different Strokes for Different Folks challenge!

No comments: